Semiconductor boat frame
Release date:2014-07-23 00:00 Source:http://www.hongweishiying.com Views:
1, high temperature resistant
Quartz glass softening point temperature of about 1730 ℃, 1100 ℃ can be used in a long time, the short time the highest use temperature up to 1450 ℃,
2, corrosion resistance
Except hydrofluoric acid, quartz glass hardly and other acids occur chemical reaction, the acid resistant ability is 30 times 150 times of ceramic, stainless steel, especially the chemical stability at high temperatures, is any other engineering materials are incomparable.
3, good thermal stability
Quartz glass thermal expansion coefficient is small, can withstand the severe temperature changes, the quartz glass is heated to 1100 ℃, put into the room temperature water will not burst.
4, good light transmission performance of quartz glass in the ultraviolet to the infrared spectral bands have good light transmittance, visible light transmittance of above 93%, especially in the ultraviolet spectral region, the maximum transmission rate can reach more than 80. 5, good electrical insulation properties
The resistance value of quartz galss is equal to ten thousand times of ordinary glass, electrical insulating material is excellent, with good electrical properties even at high temperature. Quartz glass has the excellent physical and chemical properties, so it is widely used in various fields of electric light source, semiconductor, optical communication, military industry, metallurgy, building materials, chemical, machinery, electric power, environmental protection etc.
Previous:Quartz bell jar
- Properties and uses of quartz glass tube
- Strengthen the large diameter quartz tube competitiveness in the international market
- Quartz tube to do recycling development
- Large diameter quartz tube to seal better?
- How to identify the quartz tube is good or bad?
- And the main function of application field of quartz tube
- What are the difference between the tube and the infrared heating quartz tube both
- Types and specifications of quartz tube deep processing